Thursday, December 7, 2017

Stamp Anniething December Release Day 2



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!


Penguin Have a Ball will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is a look at the project that I created with this sweet stamp:


I decided to make a little bag filled with some yummy treats. I filled up a gusset bag with some paper shred and some candy and then set off to make my topper to hold the bag closed. I used the Ric Rac Topper Die from Jaded Blossom and cut it from some black cardstock. I added a white panel that I inked up a little bit with some blue ink for some snowy hills. I colored in my sweet Katy - Have A Ball girl with some copics and paper pieced parts of her hat and cape with some black and white checked paper. I popped her up with some foam tape and added snowballs, snowflake confetti and a white crochet thread bow. So super cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 3
 Have a great day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (The Paper Studio), White (Hammermill)
--Patterned paper: 4x4 Black White Stack (DCWV)
--Stamp: Katy - Have A Ball (Stamp Anniething)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Tumbled Glass Distress
--Copics: Skin: E50, E51, E21. Dress: R27, R29, R89. Hat/Boots/Tights: C0, C1, C4, C6, C7, YR21
--Dies: Ric Rac Topper Die (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Snowflake Confetti, Pearls, Clear Wink Of Stella, Crochet Thread

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

She is so CUTE Stacey! You colored her up so beautifully! She makes a wonderful focal point for your treat topper! Have a great day!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Great treat. Your coloring is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...