Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Christmas Deer

Hi crafty friends! Happy Monday!
 Today I would like to share with you a Christmas card featuring the adorable stamp,


I started my card by making an A2 cardbase from some red card stock. I made a little scene with some hill die cuts and some snowflake patterned paper. I added my greeting, a bow and adhered some striped vellum behind my scene panel and popped it up onto my card base with foam tape. I colored that sweet little Lucille with my Copic markers, paper pieced her shirt and popped her up with more foam tape. I finished off my card with some snowflakes from Jaded Blossom and added some pearls to the centers. I think she is adorable!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), White (Georgia Pacific, Copic), Vellum, Glitter Cardstock
--Patterned Paper: Milk & Cookies (Doodlebug)
--Stamps: Lucille - What A Deer (Stamp Anniething), Toboggan Together (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Winter Banner Dies, Rectangle Dies 2 (Jaded Blossom), Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Skin: E50, E51, E21 Hat: E33, E53, E23, E25, R29, R20. Hair: Y23, YR24, E37. Snowman: C1, C5, C7, YR18. Skirt: R27, R29, R89
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Pearls


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... She is SOOOOO CA-UUTE! And I LOVE the background Scene.... super Cute!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...