Monday, December 4, 2017

Brewing Up Some Christmas Wishes

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a great Monday!
Today I would like to share a cute little gift card holder that features one of my favorite stamps


I made my card base from some deep red cardstock and layered it with some fun patterned papers. I added some thin ribbon and a little bow. I colored up Felicity with my Copic markers, making sure she was in the holiday spirit with some festive colored clothes ;) I stamped my greeting from the Happy Brew Year stamp set from Jaded Blossom and then popped Felicity up with some foam tape onto my card front. I finished off the card with some snowflakes from Jaded Blossom's Winter Banner Dies and some white and clear Nuvo drops. 

Here is a look at the inside of my card:

On the left side, there is room for a message and there is a little pocket on the right side to hold a gift card. I thought a gift card to a coffee place worked so well with this stamp!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic & Georgia Pacific), Red (Recollections), Glitter (Colorbok)
--Patterned Paper: Merry & Bright (Pink Paislee)
--Stamps; Felicity - Hello (Stamp Anniething), Happy Brew Year (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E50, E51, E21, E23, E25, E27, E31, E79, R20, C0, C1, C5, C7, G12, YG17, R27, R29, R89
--Dies: Winter Banner Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, Ribbon



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! Your card is wonderful! LOVE the image and she's colored perfectly and I love how the inside has a pocket for a gift card - wonderful idea! Have a great day!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...