Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething November Release--Day 2



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's November Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT Travel!!!



Brooke will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is a look at the card I created with that super sweet girl...Brooke


Isn't she darling?? I thought it would be fun to play on the camera that she is holding and make a camera pun type of card. I had some fun patterned paper in my stash that had cameras on it, so I pulled some colors from that to color her in with my Copics. I added some silver glitter washi for some "flash" (see what I did there??) and added some enamel dots to the top corner of the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 3
 Have a great day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), White (Copic & Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Perfect Vacation (AC)
--Stamps: Brooke--Camera (StampAnnieThing), Oh Snap (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Nesting Circles (WRMK)
--Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
--Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E35, E57, E59, E79. Clothes: R27, R29, R89, B34, B37. Camera: N3, N4, N6
--Misc.: Chalk, Foam Tape, Silver Washi, Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo CUTE! Your coloring is awesome and I like how you've matched the DP with each cute image! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...