Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sketch N Scrap #138

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Sunday!
Today starts a new sketch challenge over at 

Just in case you don't already know, Sketch N Scrap is a sketch challenge blog that offers layout and card sketches each month! Layout sketches are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and card sketches are posted on the 5th and 20th of each month. 

Here is a look at the first layout sketch of the month provided to us by Lisa:


and here is my take on the above sketch:


I came across these photos of us taking selfies in the snow this past January and knew I wanted to scrapbook them to display them. There were so many different colors going on in the photo though with all our winter hats and coats that I decided to change the pics to black and white. Once I had that done, I went looking through some of my paper packs and these papers with the reds, grays and blues caught my eye and went perfectly with the pictures. I decided to cut out some snow flakes from my Cricut and popped them up onto my layout with foam tape and added some sticky back pearls to them. I also added a few sequins for a little shimmer.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Christmas Abroad (Recollections)
--Misc.: Roller Date Stamp (Heidi Swapp), Crochet Thread, Cricut for Font and Snowflakes, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Pearls, Tuxedo Black Memento

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love the black and white photos!! These papers are just amazing! Great job with the sketch!

Scrapper69 said...

What a Lovely Layout Stacey! I LOVE that you turned your photo's to black & white to suit the needs of the layout - Very Classic & Stylish! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...