Friday, October 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom October Release & Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October 2017 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Michelle's  blog, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made a couple of projects for today's hop. Here is a look at the first one:


I decided to make a little mini coffee caddy!! So cute right?? Look at that fun little Hipster Rudolf lol!
The Mini Coffee Cups Caddy Basket is from SVG Cutting Files and so easy to put together! Once I had it assembled, I decorated it with some fun plaid paper. I stamped out that sweet little reindeer from the Hipster Christmas stamp set and colored him in with my Copics. I heat embossed the sentiment, also from Hipster Christmas, with some red embossing powder. I curled the ends just a bit for some dimension and added it all to the front of my caddy.


I used the Bow Dies to create that pretty red bow.


Inside each cup, there is a coffee pod and some candy. I decorated the lid with the Candy Charms & Banners for the white scallop circle and the holly came from the Christmas Banner Dies. I used the Happy Brew Year stamp set for my coffee pod. 


I think this came out so cute and will make such a great little gift to give to someone.

For my second project I decided to use the Peppermint Candy Die (Free with $40 purchase) and make a simple little treat bag.


This was so simple to put together! I used the Ric Rac Topper Die and decorated it with the Peppermint Candy Die and a stamp from the Noel stamp set. I attached it to the top of a Clear Purse. I added some nuvo drops & red and white tulle to the handle to finish it off. 



And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $129.99

Regular Price for the Release Package is $142.99

 Free die for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 10/15, 11:59pm pst.

PEPPERMINT CANDY DIE

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the very talented Sarah


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Stacey(October Guest Designer)
Sarah
Candace O.
Mel
Jamie
Tina
Melissa
Cindy
Lee-Ann
Gigi
Candace

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Happy hopping and shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!





Jaded Blossom Products Used:
Peppermint Candy Die

Other Products Used:
--Caddy--
Cardtock: Recollections & Copics
Patterned Paper: Claus & Co. (Simple Stories)
Inks: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento
Copics: C0, E27, E31, E33, E50, R27
Misc.: Circle Punches, Ruby Embossong Powder, Foam Tape, Mini Coffee Cups, Enamel Dots
--Purse--
Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), Vellum, Black (Paper Studio), White (Hammermill)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Misc.: Tulle, White Nuvo, Morning Dew Nuvo, Foam Tape

23 comments:

antdoda said...

This is amazing.....Great job!!

Tina H said...

These are both fantastic! I love the little caddy! ❤️

Sarah said...

Oh goodness--so fantastic! I need to dig out some vellum--love these so much :)

snappy scrappy said...

These are so darn adorable!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Marlene said...

This turned out GREAT! Love it! ❤️ Never seen that coffee caddy before. Adding this to
my scraplift list. 😉

Vonmariedesign said...

Love both!! Especially love how you dressed up the treat bag.

Sue D said...

Cute ways to give a small gift. I like the sentiment on the first one.

Michelle said...

this is soooo adorable !!! i love it ! awesome job all week! thank you so much !

Marilyn said...

Cute projects!! Love that coffee cup caddy!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects! Love the new release!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love those little cups!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Super cute projects! Great job :-)

Marla said...

I love the cup caddy!! Where do you get the mini cups to go in it? They are so cute!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thanks so much! You can find the coffee cups and lids on Amazon. They are 4 oz. coffee cups :)

Pretty Little Packaging said...

Uber cute!!!

Hunnybee said...

Really cute project!

Acraftydivazcreations said...

Love the coffee caddy, had to run over to svg cutting files and pick this one up. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration.

Jen P said...

Darling gifts to give away! So fun with the new release stamps and dies!

Scrapper69 said...

Your Caddy is AWESOME! I totally LOVE the way it turned out! And the Treat bag is super cute with that awesome die! Fun Projects! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

cghundley said...

Cute candy bag
and the caddy is
so fun and festive!
Carla from Utah

Iris said...

Adorable coffee caddy and candy bag - so bright and cheerful.

ionabunny said...

Fabulous project. Love that cute deer. Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...