Thursday, October 12, 2017

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 4

Hi crafty friends!!
Are you guys ready for a look at day 4 of the October release from Jaded Blossom??
Today there are 2 stamp sets being showcased. They are called:


I decided to make a card with the super pretty ornaments and sentiments that are in these sets.


I created my card base from some silver foil cardstock using the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2. I added a stitched layer in white from the Rectangle Dies 2 set and heat embossed my greeting from the Noel stamp set with some silver embossing powder. I stamped some of the ornaments from the Ornaments stamp set, colored them with my copics and then popped them up onto my card front with some foam tape. I used a silver gel pen to add a bit of sparkle the the ornaments and then finished them off with some silver bows I cut from the Bow Dies. I added a few clear sequins for a bit more sparkle and the card was done :) I love how pretty it turned out and those ornaments are so fun to color!!

Here is a look at the sets being showcased today:



Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5 in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Versamark
--Copics; C0, C2, R24, R27, R29, YG03, YG06, YG09
--Misc.: Sequins, Foam Tape, Glitter Gelly Roll, Silver Embossing Powder

7 comments:

Melissa said...

oh love this card! :)

Lisa said...

This card is amazing! I love the scalloped edges and the use of silver.

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Michelle said...

this is sooo pretty ! love the silver !

Tina H said...

This is so pretty! ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE how pretty this card is Stacey! Beautifully done!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...