Thursday, September 14, 2017

Envelope Punch Board Tote

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a marvelous day!
I have been struggling a bit lately with my crafty mojo. I can't seem to find it. :(
I've looked everywhere! lol! Since I can't seem to get the creative juices flowing lately, I decided to try a tutorial from Split Coast Stampers that I have had bookmarked for awhile, called
 Envelope Punch Board Tote. ( <<< clickable link for tutorial). They are super cute and could be made for any type of occasion. I thought they would be perfect for a little Halloween treat.

 Here are the ones that I made:


Each tote takes one piece of  6x6 paper. I thought that was pretty cool! I have a ton of that lol! I decided to take 2 sheets of patterned paper from a Doodlebug 6x6 pad to make mine. After I had the totes made, I stamped out some images from an older Stampin' Up set (not sure if it is still available), punched them out with a circle punch and layered them onto a black die cut circle. I added some google eyes for a bit of whimsy and popped up the image piece with some foam tape onto the front of my bag. I closed my bags with a little bit of tulle tied in a simple knot. 


I decided to fold the side flaps down on mine and secured them with a little bit of wet glue and added a sparkly enamel dot for a little decoration.


Inside I was able to fit two fun size candies in each one. 

Have you ever lost your crafty mojo? What or where do you go for crafty inspiration? 

I will be entering my project into the anything goes challenge over at

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
--Pattered paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Batty For You (SU!)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Circle Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Googly Eyes

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG these are SO CUTE Stacey! Aren't you the clever one ... I'll have take a peek at this tutorial ... thanks for the link! What fun!! Thanks for inspiration and have a wonderful weekend!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are adorable!!! Fun treat holders! I hope you find your MOJO soon! I like seeing your fun projects! HUGS!

Theresa

Unknown said...

What a lucky person that gets to carry one of these ADORABLE totes!!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Great little treat containers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...