Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hang In There

Happy happy Saturday!!
I hope you are having a fun evening! 
I'm posting a little later than normal but I created a card earlier today and just had to share it tonight :)

I saw this sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch
and thought it would be fun to play along. Here is a look at the sketch:


Fun right? Here is a look at the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I stamped my sloth and colored him in with my Copic markers. I used a circle die to cut him out and then another circle die to create the little black border around him. I adhered him onto a piece of kraft cardstock, added a fun green border and popped the panel up with some foam tape onto my card base. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder and added a few enamel dots. I finished my card with some doodles around the edge of my popped up panel. I've had this sloth stamp for a little while now and have never used it until this card. Yay!!

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:
and

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic), All Others (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Summer Fun (Echo Park)
--Stamp: Hang In There (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT) & Circles (WRMK)
--Ink: VersaMark
--Copics: E21, E23, E25, E27, G07, YG09, YG67
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Black Micron Pen, Enamel Dots, White Emossing Powder

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

denise said...

This is a really cute card! thanks for joining us at challenge up your life!

Scrapper69 said...

So darn CUTE!! Love the sloth... Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Ela said...

Hi Stacey,

that's an adorable sloth, so cute. And I really like the clean and simple look of your card, and the doodling.

Hugs
Ela

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...