Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Layout #133

Hey crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a super Saturday!
Today I am back with another sketch reveal from Sketch N Scrap.
Just in case you don't already know, Sketch N Scrap is a sketch challenge blog that offers Layout and Card sketches each month! Layout sketches are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and card sketches are posted on the 5th and 20th of each month. Here is a look at the latest layout sketch provided to us by Heather, Layout Sketch #133.


Fun right? Here is my take on the above sketch:


Recently my hubby and I celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary. Whoa!! The actual anniversary was during the week and he was working so we decided to celebrate it on one of his weekends off by keeping it low key and doing the movies and lunch. This picture was taken on that day out. There were a lot of colors going on in the picture so I printed it out in black in white for the layout. I used some papers from Crate Paper. Not sure which collection it is, it was a Hot Buy at Michael's a couple of years ago. I cut out that scalloped piece of cardstock with my Cricut as well as the hearts and title. I added a doodled border and some sequins/pearls to finish it off. The papers all have a vintage feel to them with some random spots and smudges so I kept that going with inking up the edges on my cut outs. I think it turned out so pretty and am so happy with it!! It's currently in my display stand in the living room so I can see it everyday ♡

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Patterned paper: Crate Paper
--Cricut; You & Me (Don Juan), Scalloped Background (Edge to Edge), Hearts from the Shapes 
--Inks: Vintage Photo Distress
--Misc.: Date Roller Stamp (Heidi Swapp), Sequins, Pearls, Black Micron Pen, Foam Tape, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

4 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Happy anniversary Stacey! This is just amazing!!! I love the hearts and that scalloped border!!! Great take on the sketch!

Wendy said...

Awe! So sweet! The hearts are a fantastic and creative substitution for the circles! Way to go!

Georgiana said...

What a sweet layout!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on 26 years together! Happy Anniversary!!! :) Your layout is lovely... I adore the papers and the picture is fantastic of the two of you! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...