Wednesday, July 19, 2017

PDE Challenges #182 Guest Designer

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!
I am very happy to share that this week I am a guest designer for 


This week the challenge is....
Down On The Farm.

I decided to make a fun little box to hold some candy for the challenge.


I purchased this cute little chicken coop box from SVGCuttingFiles and put it all together, being sure to ink the edges of all my kraft colored cardstock. I decided my coop needed a chick so I used one of the cute little chicken stamps from the June 2017 Peachy Keen Stamps stamp club set. I added adhesive to one half of her and adhered her to the coop. I also used one of the sentiments in the stamp set to place over the doorway. I filled the inside with some paper shred and some mini peanut butter cups (candy was hubby's choice lol). I think it turned out so super cute!

Be sure to stop by the PDE Challenges blog to see all the fabulous creations the DT made! 
I hope you will be inspired to join in and play along :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List
--Cardstock: Fireball (bazzill), All Others (Recollections)
--SVG: Chicken Coop (SVGCutting Files.com)
--Stamps: PKSC 35 June 2017 (Peachy Keen Stamps)
--Inks: Vintage Photo Distress, Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, R24, R29, YR04
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Chalk, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hahahaha... OMHECK! That sentiment is so FUN!! LOVE the cute hen house & sweet chick! Uber Cuteness!!! Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Oh my! This is super fun. Chicken Little is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...