Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Life Is Better In Flip Flops

*This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


I love the Sending Waves stamp set and couldn't wait to play with it again.


I love wearing flip flops! I pretty much wear them year round, so I knew I needed to make something with that image lol! I decided to make a little notebook that I can keep on my desk. It was really simple to create. I took a piece of bright green cardstock and cut it to 3.75"x 11" and scored it at 5.25" and 5.75". After that, it was pretty much just decorating it. I layered some fun graph style paper on top from the Beach Babe paper pad. I cut out a scallop from some white cardstock using one of the Scallop Border dies. I wrapped it with some ribbon and attached it to my graph-looking paper. I stamped out my flip flops from the Sending Waves stamp set onto some white cardstock and then again on the green so that I could paper piece it. I layered them onto a circle from the Stitched Circle Dies and then again onto another circle from the Scallop Circle Dies and popped it up with foam tape. I stamped out my greeting from the Sending Waves stamp set and used a die from the Stitched Greetings Dies to cut it out and also popped that up with foam tape. I finished off my cover with some pink jellies embellishments on the scallop. After my cover was completely decorated, I adhered a notepad to the back inside cover. 


I think it turned out so adorable and so bright and colorful! Perfect for summer!!


You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock; Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Beach Babe & Shades Of Spring (Pink & Main)
--Stamp: Sending Waves (Pink & main)
--Inks: Colorbox Twilight, Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Ribbon, Pink Jellies, Clear Wink Of Stella


3 comments:

Debby Pannell said...

This flip flop notepad cover is so fun. Love it.
TTFN

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!

Georgiana said...

What a great little notepad. I need to start thinking about school and making some back to school treats. This would be a cute idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...