Sunday, July 23, 2017

Donut Worry!

Hey guys!
I hope you had an amazing weekend and are enjoying your Sunday!
Today I have a really simple card to share with you that I made for a couple of challenges.
The challenges are:

and

Here is the card I created for the challenges:


Like I said, really simple lol! This was so easy! I made my A2 card base from some white cardstock and layered it with some papers from the Cream & Sugar 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug. I followed the above sketch for the rest of the layers. The cute little donut was from the cut apart sheet in the paper pad, as was the sentiment. I popped up the greeting and donut with foam tape and added some Glossy White Nuvo Drops. Easy peasy but oh so adorable!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great craft day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Glossy White Nuvo Drops

4 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a cute card, Stacey! Love those papers and those cut apart sheets make for easy and cute cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! Lori DT

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo DARN CUTE!!! LOVE it when a card is CUTE & Simple! They make the best cards I think! LOL :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...