Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Get Well Soon

*This post contains affliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


I decided to make a Get Well Card. Seems like a lot of people are still struggling with allergies/Spring type of colds around our area.


This card was so super duper easy to make! I created my A2 card base from some Kraft cardstock and layered a piece of chevron baby blue paper on top from the Be Brave paper pad. I then cut another piece of kraft and added a border to the side using some more of that paper from the Be Brave paper pad and a border from the Scallop Border Dies. I added a white doodled edge and some crochet thread and popped it up onto my card, being careful to match the pattern up, with some foam tape. To decorate the front of my card, I decided I wanted some band aids. These were super easy to make! I used the oval shape die from the Stitched Greetings Die set and cut out four from some tan polka dot paper in the Take Flight 2 paper pad. I then cut a square-ish shape from two so that I had the center of my bandage and popped it up with some foam tape. I stamped the greeting onto one using the Wishes stamp set and then die cut the Wishes from the wishes dies and layered it on top of my band aids. I finished it off with some white nuvo drops and some sequins. 

Note:  I noticed when I was writing this blog post that I forgot the stitching on one of the bandages. That has been fixed now :) 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Be Brave & Take Flight 2 (Pink & Main)
--Stamp: Wishes (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Wishes, Scallop Borders & Stitched Greetings (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Vintage Photo Distress
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops.


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.. super CUTE! Love the band aids...:)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Great job. The inking on the center of the band aid adds dimension...I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...