Monday, April 3, 2017

FCCB #298: Easter

Happy Monday!
I hope you are having great day!

Today starts the beginning of a new challenge over at the


Challenge #298 - Easter
Make a project about Easter.

This weeks Sponsor:

Here is the project that I created for the challenge:


I cut out this sweet little basket from the Home For The Holidays-Spring & Summer Cricut cartridge using some pink cardstock. I assembled my basket and added some white cardstock to the inside to showcase the bunny (there is a chick on the other side) and added some wink of stella to the bunny. I added some white satin roses to the bottom and top corners. I tied some white tulle into some fluffy bows on each side of the handle and then filled it with some goodies.


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Be sure to stop by the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see the projects that my design team sisters created! I hope you will power up that Cricut and make a Easter project for the challenge! I would love to see what you create!

 I hope you have a great crafty day!! 


Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Pink (Bazzill)
--Cricut: Home For The Holidays--Spring & Summer
--Misc.: Tulle, Wink Of Stella, White Roses (Recollections)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute basket!!

Cynthia said...

I love this pretty pink basket! So sweet! I have always wanted to try a basket- I guess I should now- it's the perfect season to do so! I know the recipient of this one is going to love it!
Happy Easter!
~Cynthia

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! LOVE your Easter Basket! You can always send it to me filled with those yummy goodies! LOL LOVE the Tulle bows & Flowers! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

scrapqueen141 said...

This basket is so cute! Great project, love it! Blessings, Jamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...