Sunday, April 9, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #10

Hey crafty friends!
I hope that your Sunday is off to a great start!
Today starts the beginning of a new challenge over at

The challenge is a photo challenge:


What a pretty gingerbread house! None that I have ever made with my kids turned out looking that pretty, that's for sure lol! Here is a look at the paper one that I made for the challenge ;) 



I started off with a kraft cardbase and added some fun polka dot patterned paper on top. I cut out my gingerbread house with my Cricut and an SVG file from KaDoodle Bug. I layered all the pieces together (really quite easy) and added it to a vellum circle. I popped it up onto the front of my card with some foam dots strategically hidden behind the house. I added a fun little paper bow to the top and my greeting, also popped up, underneath the house. I added a bit of Frosted Lace stickles to my gumdrops to hopefully look like sugar and some white enamel accents for the frosting.  Super easy and simple! 

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge. I would love to see what you create :)

 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
 I really appreciate it :)
 I hope you have a great crafty day!


Supply List:
--Cardstock; Vellum and Recollections
--Patterned paper: Merry Little Christmas (MME)
--SVG: Oh Ginger Snaps (KaDoodle Bug Designs)
--Stamp: Christmas Greeting Words (PKS)
--Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento Luxe)
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circles, Small Stitched Scalloped Bow, Trio Stitched Banners (MCT)
--Misc.: White Enamel Accents, Frosted Lace Stickles, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Fabulous gingerbread house. My daughter tried to make one this past Christmas and it was a terrible mess. I think this way would be a better choice!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOVE your gingerbread!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...