Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I love you in the morning....

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday so far!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the current sketch challenge over at

Here is a look at their sketch:

and here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I found this sweet little sentiment stamp in the dollar bin at Michael's quite a few months ago. I thought it was the perfect size for this sketch. After I had it stamped out, I used a die from MFT to cut it out. I layered my card with some papers from the Everyday 6x6  paper pad and then popped up my greeting panel with some foam tape. I added a few hearts and applied some wink of stella to them and glossy accents. To finish off the card, I rounded the bottom two corners. 

I will also be entering my card into the following challenge:

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Everyday (AC)
--Stamp: Studio G
--Dies: Project Life Set (for the bigger heart), Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles (MFT)
--Misc.: Wink Of Stella, Glossy accents, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, Owl Builder Punch (SU!)

10 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card! Also happy to find a new sketch challenge blog. I love card sketches! Woo-Hoo! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Lisa in Texas said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Stacey! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love that cute sentiment! That song is now stuck in my head! Such a sweet card! Love the patterned papers you used and the hearts too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Gorgeous card and LOVELY sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap

ameliaharris99 said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love everything about it! The colors, the sentiment and the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Really pretty card - love the sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! I love that sentiment and those papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and love that sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Tina-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...