Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #274

Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 

This week challenge #274 is....
Hey Ghoulfriend!!
(Create a Halloween card/project)

Here is the card I created:


This card was so easy to put together and fast!! I started off with my gray cardbase and inked around the edges. I cut a piece of  patterned paper, inked around the edges and adhered to my base. I used a die to cut out my oval, inked the edges and popped it up with some foam tape. I added a couple pieces of bling onto the oval and added a 3D sticker to the middle. Voila! Card was done in less that 10 minutes. Gotta love that!!

Neglected items from my stash that I used are:
--Patterned Paper: I used two stacks, both of them are over a year old and I removed the seals from both for this card.
--3D Sticker: I bought this sticker a while ago. I wanna say about 2 years ago, can't remember. I have been hoarding it but am so happy how it looks on this card.
--Oval Die: Been at least 6 months since I last used it


Be sure to head over to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog to see what my design team sisters created. I hope you will decide to make a project and join us, I would love to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Gray (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Haunted Photo (Martha Stewart) & Midnight Magic (Recollections)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT), Floral Ovals (Spellbinders)
--Ink: Black Soot Distress
--Misc.: Bling, Foam Tape & Recollections Trick or Treat Sticker

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!

lauren bergold said...

beeeeeeeeeeeautiful card and such an awesome use of neglected stash!!! <3

Barbara Godden said...

Super cool card, great use of your neglected "stuff"

Chris Dring said...

What a fabulous card, Stacey! Love that skeleton sticker and how you added bits of this and that to create this gorgeous card!

Mimi said...

10 minutes of fabulous motivation!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh, love, love this card!! that skeleton sticker is fabulous, but it's the way you added all of the elements to create your card that is amazing.
I love how you list your neglected stuff, LOL!!
Awesome card Teammate!
Hugs,
Maria.

Scrapper69 said...

So Dang COOL Stacey! LOVE IT!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...