Monday, August 22, 2016

Stud Muffin

Hey guys and happy Monday!!
I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

Today I wanted to pop in and share a card that I made over the weekend for the challenge at


I recently purchased the Suit & Tie Die set from MFT during their retirement sale and when I saw the challenge over at Cut It Up, I knew it would be perfect to make a card with for the challenge. The die made this card so easy and fast to put together. I added my greeting and some bling and the card was pretty much done :) Gotta love that!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (Neenah), White (Georgia Pacific), Pink (Simple Stories)
--Dies: Suit & Tie (MFT)
--Stamp: With All My Heart (Scrappy Moms)
--Ink: Versamark
--Misc.: Whie Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Bling

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how AWESOME Stacey! Very Cool Card! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Jeannie said...

Great die cut set and a really fabulous card. Love the rhinestone buttons :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Love that sentiment! :) That stud muffin looks like he's ready for the prom!

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Bow Tie challenge! We love it when you join in.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...