Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Holly Christmas Card

Happy Wednesday!!


Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 


I think I have Christmas on the brain lol! Can you believe it is July already?? Anywho, I decided I would get a jump start on some of my Christmas cards and make this one. I used the largest rectangle in the Stitched Rounded Rectangles set to cut out my piece of holly patterned paper. I then used some of the new Scallop Border Dies to put a little scallop edge behind my white sentiment piece. My sentiment and holly came from the Hollydays stamp set. I used the coordinating dies to cut out my holly. I wrapped some twine around my greeting panel and tied a little bow. I adhered the holly and the greeting panel with foam tape for extra dimension. I also added some glossy accents to the holly berries. Very clean and simple, I love how it turned out!

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

I will also be sharing this with the current challenge over at
ABC Christmas Challenge: N is for No Rules

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Wild Cherry (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Christmas Basics (The Paper Studio)
--Stamps: Hollydays (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Real Red (SU!), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
--Copics: G46, G94, R29
--Misc.: Trendy Twine, Glossy Accents. Foam Tape

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the paper

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty Christmas card Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining in our No Rules challenge at ABC Christmas this week, good luck in the draw!
Lorraine DT

Helen said...

Fab card - love that paper!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

chrissy xx said...

Such a pretty design. I LOve your papers too. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...