Friday, June 24, 2016

King of the Grill

Happy Friday you guys!


Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps from 


This year for Father's Day, we gave my husband a new grill and smoker combo. This is the tag that I made to go onto the grill. It also served as the card, the kids wrote messages to him on the back of the tag. It was really simple to put together. I simply stamped my piggy from the BBQ set onto some copic friendly cardstock and started coloring him in. I paper pieced his apron and wrote DAD onto the pocket. For the grill, I colored it and fussy cut it out so that I could pop it up with some foam adhesive, I added some wink of stella to the flames for a bit of shimmer. I finished it off with some heat embossing for the greeting and some coordinating ribbons. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Black (Neenah)
--Patterned Paper: Americana (Pebbles)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B000, B21, B34, B37, E18, E19, E35, E37, N2, N4, N6, R00, R11, R20, R22, R27, R39, Y06, Y08, YG03, YG17, YR07
--Misc.: Clear wink of stella, foam tape, white gel pen, white embossing powder, crochet thread, ribbons

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is awesome!! I love how you made it a tag for his gift! Lucky guy!! Great coloring and paper piecing too!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey!! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!! Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...