Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Just A Note

Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 

This week, challenge #257 is....
Always A Bridesmaid
(Use a dress form/dress)

Here is the project that I created based on the theme:


I really shopped my stash for this card lol! I pulled out my Cricut Explore and cut out the dress form from the Nifty Fifties cartridge. I can't even remember the last time I used that cartridge or machine! I was also able to use some lace, punches and patterned paper that I have neglected for awhile. Yay! I love when I actually use my supplies, makes me feel good lol!

Be sure to head over to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog to see what my design team sisters created. I hope you will decide to make a project and join us, I would love to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Neenah)
--Patterned Paper: Flair (MME)
--Stamp: Springtime In Paris (MCT)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Cricut: Nifty Fifties (cut at 3.5")
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Punches: Word Window & Modern Label (SU!)
--Misc.: Bling, Foam Tape, Lace, Crochet Thread

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Chris Dring said...

This is so dainty and pretty! I love it!

lauren bergold said...

wow, wow, WOW!!! so gorgeous! (wow!)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I absolutely love your dress form! This card is gorgeous! I love it!!

Mimi said...

I love that 50s dress, and it just goes perfectly with the polka dots!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow what a great card, love that dress form and the 50's dress (I remember the 50's) great use of the lace. Awesome job.

L.B. said...

The skirt overlay is so perfect.

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Stacey: I love this little lacy dress, what a lovely idea to add that pretty lace and bow and combine it with the beautiful polka dot pattern paper, the cross stitch die is the perfect way to frame this sweet little dress.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Chana Malkah said...

Your work is always so beautiful and so pristine! This is another lovely design. Nice composition and perfect execution!
Hugz,
Chana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...