Friday, May 13, 2016

What's The Scoop?


Happy Friday! 

BlogButton

Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 

May13

Isn't that little penguin adorable?? I stamped him from the So Cool stamp set onto some white cardstock and then again onto some kraft and pink cardstock so that I could paper piece him. I stamped the greeting onto some pink cardstock and used the smallest stitched rectangle to cut it out. I created my card base with the largest stitched rectangle and then adhered my other layers on top of that. I popped up my image and sentiment panel and finished off my card with some enamel dots.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), All Others (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Sunkissed (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Enamel Dots, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Kimberly J. said...

This is just too cute! Love the bright fun papers and the card shape! Great job!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CA-UTE!!! FUN CARD!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...