Friday, May 6, 2016

A Simple Hello Card

Happy Friday! 
Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome dies from 

BlogButton

Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you that I made using some new dies that will be releasing this month from Pink & Main.

may6 
For my card, I created a black card base and then used some of the new stitched rectangle nesting dies (releasing soon) to create my pink and white layers. I added a strip of washi to the white layer and a felt flower. That "hello" is also a die that will be releasing soon. I cut out the Hello three times and layered them on top of each other for some added dimension. I love having cards on hand that I can just write a little note in and slip in the mail.  

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (Neenah), White (Georgia Pacific), Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Limeade (MFT)
--Misc.: Washi Tape, Felt Flower, Crochet Thread, Rose Leaf Punch 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Kimberly J. said...

Pretty card! Great colors and layers too. I love that flower :)

Scrapper69 said...

So very pretty Stacey! LOVE the flowers and wonderful Color Combo! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...