Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sheer and Clear Class Day 1

Hey guys! I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!
Tonight I have a card that I would like to share with you that I made for my homework for Day 1 of the Sheer and Clear Online Card Class.


I absolutely fell in love with the example that was shown to us by Debby Hughes. Her card was so pretty and elegant and I immediately knew if I could create something similar, it would make the perfect card for my mom for Mother's Day. 

Here is what I created:


I kept my card really close to Debby Hughes' card. I love how she attached the vellum with a mini clothes pin. For my card, I used some water color cardstock and put some color down and then misted it with some gold shimmer spray. I then die cut the "mom".  I heat embossed my circle and the "love you" with some white embossing powder and then placed the "mom" underneath. I used a punch to cut out my leaves and then attached everything with the clothes pin, I finished my card with some sequins, some butterflies and some crochet thread. I love how my card turned out! 
A big thanks to Debby for the inspiration!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!  

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Vellum, Water Color, Tinkled Pink (MFT)
--Stamp: Love You. Mean It. (Concord and 9th)
--Ink: VersaMark
--Punches/Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangles (MFT), Lowercase Fun Dies (MCT), Bird Builder Punch & Beautiful Wings Embosslits (SU!)
--Misc.: Hero Arts White Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful! I love the embossing and the pretty pink letters!! Great job, friend! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! This is just sooo PRETTY Stacey! Lovely Mother's Day Card and your Mom is certainly going to just love it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...