Friday, April 22, 2016

I Woof You!

Happy Friday!
Today I am back with another card that showcases one of the adorable stamps from
 Pink & Main!

BlogButton

For my card, I used the Hot Dog stamp set.


I stamped that cute little doggie onto some white cardstock and then colored him in with my Copic markers. I used a circle die to cut it out, stamped my greeting and fussy cut the tennis ball out (also in the Hot Dog set) and adhered my image layer onto a larger circle cut from some Kraft cardstock. I cut a strip of plaid paper and notched the ends to form a banner and attached that to my card front and then placed my circle piece onto that. I finished off my card with a few enamel dots and some white doodling with my gel pen. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Family Ties (Pebbles)
--Stamp: Hot Dog (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E33, E35, E50, Y06, Y08, 100
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies & Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More (MCT)
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet Stacey.... Adorably cute card! Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...