Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Today I have a card that I would like to share with you that I made for a couple of challenges.


and 

Here is the card that I created based off of the above sketch:


I have had the Three Amigos stamp set from Mama Elephant for quite awhile now and have never used it. I was inspired by Sarah Elliot to finally break it out and use it. Sarah is doing a series on her YouTube channel called Use It or Lose It. Well, her latest video she was using embossing folders but one of her adorable cards used this stamp set and it jogged my memory that I had it lol! I made it my mission to use the stamp set this week. When I ran across the sketch at Retro Sketches, I knew this would be the perfect time to do just that. I stamped my images onto some white cardstock and colored them in with my Copic markers. I used an older 6x6 paper pad for my patterend paper, I thought the stripes went really well with my colored images. I finished off my card with some hemp and a few enamel dots. Super simple but I love how it turned out and I now have another card for my birthday stash. Can never have too many birthday cards right? lol

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Storytime (WRMK)
--Stamp: Three Amigos (Mama Elephant)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, E11, E15, E99, N1, N2, N4, R11
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, White Gel Pen, Hemp Cord

4 comments:

Gloria said...

To CUTE and love the color combo:) Thank you for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

Now that's just cute! love those critters holding up the signs!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! I'm loving the card base color with the white stitching. Looks really good. Cute images and design too. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Kristina said...

Aww this is super cute. Thanks so much for joining us over at the PDE Linky Party blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...