Wednesday, February 17, 2016

You're Super!

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a great Wednesday!
I was able to get a card made today for a couple of different challenges.
The current challenge over at 

and




Here is the card I created for both challenges:

For my card I used the Super Boy stamp set from MFT and colored him in with my Copics. Once I had him all colored in, I used the Super Boy die from MFT to cut him out. I used some patterned papers from the Comic Hero's paper pad from Recollections. I have had this paper for quite awhile now so I was happy to be able to use some of it up for this card. This was a pretty simple card to put together, thanks to the sketch, and I adore how it turned out! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Comic Heros (Recollections)
--Stamp: Super Boy (MFT)
--Dies: Super Boy (MFT)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento & Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: B18, B28, B29, E13 E15, E21, E37, E50, E51, E99, R11, R17, R29, R39, Y08, Y15, Y19
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Enamel Dots, 

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE Stacey! Great super hero card!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Janis Lewis said...

He's adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas!
DT Janis

Georgiana said...

Perfect for any boy who wants to be a super hero! Thank you for joining our “Kid’s Theme” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...