Friday, October 16, 2015

Sweet Hello

Hi friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous evening!
I was able to do a little crafting this evening and decided to play along in the 



Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:

For my card, I used the stamp set titled, Ellie Loves Lattes #E018 from Your Next Stamp. 
I think she is absolutely adorable! I colored her in with my copics, except for her shirt. I decided to paper piece her shirt with some coordinating patterned paper. I finished off my card by adding a few buttons and a twine bow. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a peek at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (SSS), Kraft (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Notable (MME)
Stamp: Ellie Loves Lattes #E018 (Your Next Stamp)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Copics: Hair: E31, E33, E37. Skin: E50, E51, R20. Headband: YR14, BG13, BG32. Boots: E21, E53, E33. Skirt: E35, E99. Cup: E35, E53
Misc.: Buttons, Clear Wink Of Stella, Twine, White Gel Pen, Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies (MCT)

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable! What great papers - those colors are perfect for the fall. The inking around each layer works so well. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS~

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so sweet! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sue said...

Really nice card Stacey! Love the colours and layering!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card Stacey! Beautiful autumn colors and such sweet coloring too!

Anita said...

Adorable card and I love her paper pieced outfit! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love the paper piecing you did! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...