Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Fall

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!

Today I have a simple card to share with you that I made for a few challenges that are currently going on.


To create my card, I did a bit of the ink smooshing technique onto some watercolor cardstock. I then cut some leaves out of it using the Small Stitched Leaves dies from Lawn Fawn. I added some gold embossing powder all around the edges of the leaves, the pattern paper, and for the sentiment. I also covered a thin strip of cardstock with some gold embossing powder to add a little more gold. I finished off my card with some gold sequins and some clear Wink of Stella on the leaves for a little more sparkle.  

The challenges that I am entering this card into are:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Water Color, Cream (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: DCWV
Inks: Fired Brick Distress, Peeled Paint Distress, Spiced Marmalade Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger), Versamark
Dies: Small Stitched Leaves (Lawn Fawn)
Misc.: Gold Embossing Powder, Sequins, Wink of Stella Clear

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely Stacey!!! Those leaves look so realistic! LOVE them! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Kimberly J. said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! I love how you did your leaves! So pretty :)

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Yay! Hello, Stacey! This card is gorgeous. You know I love your work. I always read your entire blog post when it shows up in my email.

Thanks for coming Back to Nature with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Beautiful job! I love the leaves - great look with your technique, fun stitching. The sequins are a great addition. Thanks for sharing it with us at Wags n Whiskers, hope to see you again and good luck!
Jennifer, DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love your gorgeous stitched leaves! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the leaves!!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...