Friday, October 16, 2015

A crabby Christmas card

Happy Friday crafty friends!

Today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you that features some stamps from the new stamp set from Pink & Main titled, "Warm Holiday".


I decided to make a square card that measures 4.25" x 4.25" so that it will still fit nicely into a A2 envelope. After I colored that adorable little palm tree and little crab with the presents from the Warm Holiday stamp set, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I popped up the crab and presents with some foam tape and placed it in front of the palm tree so that it overlapped just slightly. That cute little greeting is also in the Warm Holiday stamp set. I finished off my card with a bit of glossy accents on the lights, ornament and gifts. I also placed an enamel dot in each corner.  

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the new challenge that started at the Pink & Main blog also. There is still plenty of time to join in on the fun! 
We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: White (SSS)
Pattern Paper: Christmas Basics (The Paper Studio)
Stamp: Warm Holiday (Pink & Main)
Dies: Warm Holiday (Pink & Main)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B000, B00, B01, B04, B06, C2, C5, E000, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E49, E50, E53, E70, G05, R24, R29, R46, Y02, Y08, YG03, YG06, YG11
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella Clear, Enamel Dots, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card and so colorful!!

Janis Lewis said...

LOL Great sentiment and card!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a FUN card! I love the design and the sentiment is perfect!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...