Wednesday, July 15, 2015

DCWV July Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hey everyone!!
I hope your Wednesday is going great!!

Today I have a card to show you that I made for the 

The sketch is so fun for this month!
As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought of a welcome baby card with little dresses hanging. 
Here is what I made:


For my card, I used the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl for all of my patterned papers. One of the prints in the stack has some really cute little dresses on it. I simply fussy cut some of them out so that I could hang them across my gift card pocket. I added some glossy accents to the dresses. I finished off my card with a few pearl touches 


All I had laying around my house to use as a template for my pocket was a Itunes gift card. When the time comes to give this card to someone, there will be a more appropriate gift card purchased haha! This one was just to show what goes in the pocket. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: Pastels Matstack (DCWV)
Pattern Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl (DCWV)
Stamp: More Mini Messages (Scrappy Moms Stamps)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Misc.: Stitched Border Dies (MCT), Ticket Punch (SU!), Word Window Punch (SU!), Glossy Accents, Pearls.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the little dresses!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! Your card is soooo precious!!! LOVE it! I also wanted to let you know I posted a card using washi tape! Since you inspired me to use mine I thought you should know and I gave you the (PROPS) for inspiring me... I hope you pop on over and take a look! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Stacey!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Oooh love those cute little dresses!! What a really pretty card! :)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a beautiful card!! Loved seeing it on DCWV's FB page! Terrific job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...