Sunday, May 3, 2015

You Are Unforgettable!

Happy Sunday!
I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend so far!

Today I get to show you a fun and super cute card that uses some of that awesome tape from


For my card, I completely covered a piece of white cardstock with strips of the Clouds with Love tape. I then adhered that to my card base. No need for patterned paper when you have such cute tape right? I stamped and colored that cute little elephant and balloon from W Plus 9 and then adhered that to my top white cardstock layer. The balloon is popped up with some foam adhesive to give just a little bit of dimension. I also added some Wink Of Stella to the balloon for a little bit of shimmer.  

Here is a closer look at the Clouds with Love tape:


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it! 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the Love My Tapes Design Team*

Supply List:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral (SU!), Georgia Pacific and Copic
Stamp/Die: Unforgettable (W Plus 9)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: N0, N2, N4, R20, R32
Misc.: Wink Of Stella Clear, Foam Adhesive, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I have this same Washi Tape.... and I totally LOVE your idea of using it as background paper.... Soooo CUTE Stacey!!! Fabulous card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So sweet! Your little elephant looks like a puppy wagging his tail. :)

- Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...