Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge -- Mom

Happy Tuesday!

Are you all ready for a new Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at the Scrappy Moms blog?

Photobucket

The theme for this Terrific Tuesday Challenge is:
All About Mom!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


When I saw this cute little window card in the Silhouette Store, I immediately thought of that great sentiment from the For The Birds stamp set to pair up with it. My mom is so incredibly amazing and she is most definitely the wind beneath my winds, so I thought this card would be perfect! I added some bling to the middle of the butterfly as well as in each corner. I also added a few white doodles to the pink scallop window frame and some wink of stella to the blue flourish.


Here is a look at the complete For The Birds stamp set:

I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!
 I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Scrappy Moms Stamps: For The Birds
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Welcome Spring (AC)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Silhouette File: 3D Stand Up Card: Butterfly by Lori Whitlock Design ID 57241
Misc.: Wink Of Stella, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Bling, Cloudy Sky Embossing Folder (Darice), Snow Opaque Marker (Recollections), Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!!

Debby Pannell said...

Beautiful card Stacey. You're mom is going to love it.
TTFN

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card Stacey!!! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sukie said...

Very beautiful card, the papers and patterns are gorgeous! Love that embossed butterfly with the bling! Have a great day!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! Such a fun design! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...