Thursday, March 19, 2015

Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class


Happy Thursday!!

Today I will be posting a couple of cards that I made for the 
Stretch Your Dies online class from Online Card Classes


The first card I made was from a technique that Jennifer McGuire showed us. This technique was all about how to get more from your dies by using some fun foam, die cutting it out and then shrinking it to get a slightly smaller word. I thought this was so cool! Often I have wanted to use one of my word dies but it was just a little too big. Now I know a way to make them slightly smaller. :)  


For my card, I simply colored my fun foam with a black marker once I shrunk it so that it popped against that sea of white. I added a bit of glitter cardstock to the side along with some hot pink striped paper and finished it off with a few sequins. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I will be back a little later on today to show you another card that I created from the Day 1 lesson.
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Black (Georgia Pacific), Silver (AC)
Patterned Paper: AC
Die: Label card Thinlits (SU!)
Misc.: Fun Foam, Sequins, Black Sharpie

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my I LOVE this card!! LOVE how you did the background ~ so PERFECT!! Beautiful card!!

Pamela said...

Love your card Stacey, I can see you did a lot of work on it and it definitely paid off ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...