Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge--Birds of a Feather

Happy Tuesday!

Are you all ready for a new Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at the Scrappy Moms blog?

Photobucket

The theme for this Terrific Tuesday Challenge is:
Birds Of A Feather

For my project, I created a fun little friendship card.


I just love that little birdie sitting on top of the cat's head :) I cut him out of the Meow Cricut Cartridge. I added a sweet little face to my cat using the Here Kitty Face Assortment stamps from Peachy Keen. I added a little bow to my cat and fussy cut a flower out of the patterned paper for my bird. I finished it off with some white doodles and popped it up with some foam adhesive. I thought that greeting from the For The Birds stamp set from Scrappy Moms was perfect for my card.

Here is a look at the entire For The Birds set:

I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!
 I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Scrappy Moms Stamps:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky (SU!), White & Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Family Ties (Pebbles)
Cricut Cartridge: Meow
Face Stamp: PK-110 Here Kitty Face Assortment (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Dies: Fun Stitched Edges & Bunch Of Fun Circles (MCT)
Misc.: Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread, Trendy Twine, Pearls, Ticket Punch (SU!)

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

How sweet is this? Love the birdy on the kitty's head!

Kimberly J. said...

This is so adorable!! Love that sweet cat!

Debby Pannell said...

Stacey, this is just purring with cuteness. Love it.
TTFN

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! This is such a cute card! LOVE that Spring like paper! So Pretty! :)

Theresa

Sukie said...

Very cute card, love your take on the challenge, so fun and creative! Gorgeous papers you used too!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! That cat face is hilarious! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Awe look how CUUTE! How cute of you to use a kitty and a bird as friends! Of course all the deets are fab too but EEK the paper ~ LOVE!! Beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...