Monday, February 2, 2015

Foxy Love

Happy Monday!!

Are you recovered from all the Super Bowl food yesterday? :) I know I always make way too much food. Well, at least we have snacks for today right? haha! 

Today I have a simple card to show you that I made using the foxes from the 


 I decided to make a tall card this time to change it up just a little. To make this type of card, I just take a piece of 8"x7" cardstock and fold it in half so that it measures 8"x 3.5" when folded. It fits perfectly into a business size envelope for mailing. For the top of my card, I used a border punch to cut out a decorative edge and then tied some ribbon around it and attached it to my card base. The little foxes, hearts and the "LOVE" all came from the A Woodland Valentine set from KaDoodle Bug. I thought they were so cute!! I finished off my card with some faux stitching and some little sccents with my white gel pen and some glossy accents on their little noses. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this card while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:

KaDoodle Bug:

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Rust coloe (DCWV), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Valentine (Recollections)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Totally White Trendy Twine, Traditional Scallop Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Morning Stacey! Your card is simply ADORABLE! It's just too cute with that bow on the girly fox... LOVE it! :)

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Sonya said...

Super duper cute!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ` So darn ADORBS!! LVOE the size of this card ~ need to make more of these cards ~ so much easy to slip in the mail!

Sukie said...

So super adorable, love the fun design! Love those cuties and that border on the top! The pop of white twine is a perfect addition!

jessica said...

awwww.....this is so adorable Stacey!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...