Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Creative Time: Stamp of the month

Happy Tuesday!!

Today at the My Creative Time blog, we are featuring another "My Favorite Stamp of the month!" This month we are featuring "Main Street".  If you have been waiting to get this set, you can do so now HERE at a sale price! Yep, this set will be on sale for the entire month of November! The sale will end on November 30, 2014 @ 12:00am PST!  

I decided to make a little Christmas card using the Main Street set and a few others.


I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to create my card base. I then used the Stitched 3x4 Journal die for my layer and created some snowy hills by using the Fun Stitched Edges. I then created by building by using the Main Street stamp set and then fussy cutting it out so that I could tuck it in between the hills. I added some snowflakes from the Winter Cheer set and a little heart from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set. My greeting came from the Mixed Holiday Sentiments set. I added a bow by using the Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Die and then placing a heart from the Stitched Heart Layering Dies into the center.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Make sure to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see the wonderful creations that my fabulous design team sisters created.

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
My Creative Time Products:
Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Die
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Winter Cheer
4x4 Journal Die + More
Main Street
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Fun Stitched Edges
Stitched Heart Layering Dies

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: Scrap Pile. Inks: Gray (Studio G), Midnight Muse (SU!). Misc.: Glossy Accents, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Bling.

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Stacey your card is absolutely, positively ever so sweet and adorable. You sure created one beautiful scene. Love so love the ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies OMG girl you totally outdid yourself and the way you glittered the snow is just so pretty. YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great design of your card...I like the bow and how you did your hills gives so much dimension. Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh this Is STUNNING!!! LOVE the whole scene!!! Love the snow, the flakes and the color combination!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Stacey!!!
What a GREAT card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...