Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MCT: Tag It Tuesday

Hi there and happy Tuesday!!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog, it is Tag It Tuesday!
We will be showing you tags that use the following picture for our inspiration.


Here is the tag that I made based on the above photo:


I was inspired by that awesome Halloween photo as well as the colors. I used the Tag Die Layers as well as the Tag Dies to create the base of my tag. My grass came from the Stitched Grass Die and I cut it out twice so that I could nestle that cute little pumpkin from the Treats For My Sweet set in between the layers of grass. I added a witch hat to my pumpkin using the Wicked Fun Dies. My bats and greeting also came from the Wicked Fun Dies set. For my moon, I used one of the circles from the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies and my sentiment is stamped onto a label from the Chunky Jar Accessories set. I decided to leave one set of ribbon tails extra long so that I could easily tie it to the packaging and then trim it after it was tied. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see all the fabulous tags that my wonderfully creative design team sisters made!

I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (SU!), All Others (Recollections). Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Glossy Accents, Star Confetti, Foam Adhesive, Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush

7 comments:

mickeydee said...

Very cute tag. Love the pop of colors
mickeydee

Joan Smith said...

WOW Stacey you really outdid yourself girl your tag is out of bounds Wicked awesome!!!
OMG I think you get the trophy today for using the most Miss Emma's goodies and a super faboolous creative job you did too. I love it so much I am totally in awe of what you created just WOW!!
Girl you are just so extremely talented and always do Miss Emma's goodies proud!! YOU SO ROCK!!

Amy said...

Stacey~ This is Absolutely Adorable!!! Totally inspired me to pull my crafting stuff out and get to work today!! :)
Amy

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Stacey!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ oh my I love this tag!! love how you did your moon ~ fabulous creation as always!

Shawnee said...

This is super cute. I love how you did the moon. Great job!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on a beautiful tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...