Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yo Ho Ho! Pirates Treasure Chest

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

There is a fun challenge going on over at Die Cuttin Divas in honor
of Pirate Day so I thought it would be fun to play along.

I decided to make a little treasure chest filled with some candy.

My skull and crossbones has some fun red "ruby" eyes.

On the top of my box, I added some pirate lingo  :) 

What's a treasure chest without some loot?
 This loot just happens to be candy lol

I think these would be so cute as some party favors or even for Halloween.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation.
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Cardstock: Recollections.
Silhouette Online Store:
 Pirate Swords (for the pirate words) Design ID #9329
Halloween Skull & Crossbones Layered Embellishment Design ID #65748
Treasure Chest Box Design ID #4940
Misc.: Bling, Vintage Photo Ink (Ranger)

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Stacey!!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome!! My grandson would love that

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I always love your projects!!

Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

L.B. said...

a great treat box for any pirate. Thanks for playing with DCD

quilt4fun2 said...

How very cute...fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gerda said...

Super cute treat box!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE the top of it ~ so CLEVER and FUN!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...