Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Creative Time: Tag It Tuesday

Hi there and Happy Tuesday!!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog, it is Tag It Tuesday!
We will be showing you tags that use the following picture for our inspiration.


Here is the tag that I made based on the photo:


I loved the party scene that is in the photo as well as those gorgeous colors, so that's what I decided to use for my inspiration on my tag today. I used the Tag Dies and the Tag Die Layers for my tag base. Before I adhered them together, I embossed my white top layer of my tag. I then used the Stitched Party Dies for my banner and balloons. I used the Happy Birthday from the Gift Card Sentiments and stamped that onto an oval I cut out using the Stitched Oval Die then heat embossed it with some silver embossing powder. I added a few pieces of bling and some cording for the balloons to finish it off. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see all the fabulous tags that my wonderfully creative design team sisters made!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:
Stitched Oval Die
Stitched party Dies
Tag Dies
Tag Die Layers
Gift Card Sentiments
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies

Other Products:
Cardstock: Gray & White (Recollections), Glitter Cardstock (DCWV), Gold Vellum. Ink: VersaMark. Misc.: Silver Embossing Powder (SU!), Bling, Foam Adhesive, Ribbon, Paper Lace II Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Stacey your tag is out of bounds gorge!! When I saw it I was totally in awe of what you created. You did an outstanding creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies....your choice for embossing folders is so perfect sure gives it that ever so special touch and love too your ribbons your use of the colors is fabulous. YOU so ROCK!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC tag, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!! Have a SUPER day :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ your tag turned out seriously BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the embossing on the tag, the sentiment stamped in gray and the all around PERFECTION! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Stacey! Such a GREAT tag!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

The embossing is so pretty. It makes a great background for the balloons and banner! Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...