Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 6

Hi crafty friends!

 I have another project to show you that I made for the


This is the tag that I created as part of my homework:


I was so inspired by the tag that Laura Bassen made using the Over The Edge technique that I had to give it a try myself. I loved how she put a pop of black over her vibrant colored background. I am having so much fun in this class!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:
Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy (for the sentiment)

Other Products:
Cardstock: White & Black (Recollections). Inks: Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade (Tim Holtz), VersaMark. Other: Twine, White & Clear Embossing Powders, Foam Adhesive, Daisy Stamp (Hero Arts), sequins, bling

1 comments:

Karen L K said...

A very pretty tag! Love the colors and the flower stamp you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...