Monday, May 5, 2014

MCT: Made In Minutes

Happy Happy Monday!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog, it is
Made In Minutes!
This is the day where we create a project and try to keep it under 20 minutes. 
I know it sounds difficult but it actually sounds a lot harder than it actually is. 
Emma's products make it so easy!

For my project, I decided to make a little birthday card that will also hold a gift card. 



For my envelope, I used the Scallop Stitched Envelope die. I decorated the front of my envelope by using the banner and balloons from the Stitched Party Dies. I added some twine for the balloon strings. I also stamped the "Happy Birthday Sweetie" from the Celebrate Good Times set and layered that on top of the Stitched Curly Label Die and Curly Label Die and popped it up with some foam adhesive. For my card, I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die. I added a little gift card pocket to the card by using the Tag Gift Pocket Die. I stamped the "Happy Birthday To You!" from the Celebrate Good Times set onto the front of the gift card pocket and attached my ice cream cone, also from Celebrate Good Times. The ice cream cone was left over from a previous project. I try to always cut extras so I have them on hand in a pinch. 

Here is a picture of the back of the envelope, so you can see the closure:


Total time for my project, from start to finish, was under 19 minutes! 18 minutes and 29 seconds to be exact :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the My Creative Time blog to see more Made In Minutes projects :)
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: Burlap (DCWV), Spring (AC). Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Twine (Darice). Brads

13 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WOW your card is so cool love your idea and how you did the ice cream cone great...super great idea.
Your envelope is so cute gosh girl you sure outdid yourself I love it all thanks for sharing your clever and creative ways to us all of Miss Emma's goodies your certainly ROCKED the made in minutes Monday!!

Janis Lewis said...

You make the pretties, cutest, funnest (is that a word), coolest things! I love your birthday card!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Stacey! Such a great birthday gift idea!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Stacey! So sweet!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love it! So pretty in pink! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Love the burlap cone!!

Rosie said...

very cute

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love your card and matching envelope:) Thanks for all the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

LucyLu said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love the colors and the burlap cone :)

Nana said...

Adorable Stacey. Love it,.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ EEK this is ADORABLE and I LOVE all the shades of pink you used and of courses the burlap! I need to remember to use this die combination ~ BEATUIFULLY done!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE birthday set, LOVE your gift card holder Stacey!!! Have a great day :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The envelope is so pretty it could be another card. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...