Sunday, May 25, 2014

Graduation Time!!!

Happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend has been great so far!!
Today I get to show you a fun little card that features some of that gorgeous


I decided to make a center step card with lots of sparkle to give to my daughter for her graduation! 
I used my cameo to cut out the card base. I stamped my sentiment using a My Creative Time stamp and added that fun grad cap, also from My Creative Time. I added a few pieces of star confetti randomly onto my card. Of course, the red bow made with the Christmas Candy Simply Sheer
was the perfect finishing touch!

Today is my last post as a Creative Team member for LoveBug Creations.
I would like to take a minute to thank Kimi and Mama Lovebug for allowing me to be a part of this team.
I have enjoyed getting to know you both as well as all the wonderful ladies on the team!
Thank you!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: Glitter Basics (DCWV). Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger). Misc.: Center Panel Step Card by Lori Whitlock Design ID 39775, Foam Adhesive, Star Confetti

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

Beautiful my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Georgiana said...

FABULOUS graduation card. Love all the stars!

Lovebug Creations said...

Love this card! It (like everything else you make!!) is fabulous! I'm bummed you won't be staying with us but I wish you all the best in all you do!!! You've become a great friend and I'm forever thankful for that ❤️
Biggest bug hugs
Kimi

Joan Smith said...

Your card is super cute you really did an outstanding job on it. I love this kind of fold so fun!

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful card - we will miss you but wish you well in your crafting adventures!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ I bet your daughter LOVED her card! I LOVE all the sparkle and oh my I have never tried a step card! I need to find a tutorial on this! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nana said...

Beautiful Stacey. Love the colors, the added stars really pop. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...