Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 1 of the MCT May Sneak Peeks!


Happy Monday!!
Welcome to Day 1 of the My Creative Time sneak peeks for May!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see the sneaks!
Emma has really outdone herself with this release and you are not going to want to miss one single day!  I know I say this with every release but believe me,
this release is so A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Today we are giving you sneak peeks of three different sets titled:

This is what I created incorporating these 3 new sets:


On my card, I used some of the circles from the New Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies to create the main focal point of my card. Once I had those cut out, I used the New Speech Bubble Sentiments set to create my greeting. I wanted to add a little flower to my card so I created one using the Flower Petal Dies and stamped that fun script pattern onto the cream flower using the New Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background stamp set. I love having cards on hand that I can send to people just for fun, no occasion needed :) I mean who doesn't love to open the mailbox and see something other than bills right?? lol!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation today! 
I really appreciate it!!
Make sure you head over to My Creative Time to see what Miss Emma and my fabulous Design Team Sisters created!

See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the sneaks :) 
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
My Creative Time Products:
Flower Petal Dies
Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background (new)
Speech Bubble Sentiments (new)
Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies (new)

Other Products:
Cardstock: Kraft & Cream (recollections). Patterned Paper: Mabel (MME). Inks: Vintage Photo (Ranger), Brown (Heidi Swapp). Misc.: Enamel Dots (Recollections), Foam Adhesive, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

56 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Gorgeous cards!! love the Speech Bubble Sentiments with die !!

Barb said...

Great card, love the color combinations.

GlendaLea said...

Stacey, This is very beautiful!!!! I MUST HAVE the stamps and dies!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty!

Marilyn said...

Love your card!

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

Pamela said...

Love your card...awesome colors....great job
pamspurpleloft@gmail.com..

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty Stacey...love the patterns and colours!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I just love this card, Stacey! The layout is just perfect, and the patterns and colors are awesome!

Lynne72 said...

Love the vintage look of this card with the pretty teal color!
ctatomir@telus.net

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks FABULOUS Stacey, SUPER job!!! Have a great day my friend!! :)

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the Krafty paper and the patterened paper together, great die and stamp release. ogdendoll@gmail.com

SabineV said...

very nice! love it!
svanderkley@shaw.ca

Sabrina said...

Such a beautiful and gorgeous card!!

Mimi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on those circle dies! Love your card! The colors are gorgeous!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I love the color combination. The pops of aqua and orange on the neutral backgrounds is very pretty.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! The colors are great!! I love the enamel dots too and the design!! :) That paper is so pretty and soft! Great job friend!! :)

candio said...

very pretty card ~ love the colors you used!

Lauren said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love the colors. I would have never thought to use aqua with orange. Can't wait to see the rest of the releases.

lechristina3 at gmail dot com

Nina said...

I love the rounded edges and layers of your card - so effective,
nslee@comcast.net

Migdalia said...

A Gorgeous card wit such FABULOUS details!! Lovely sentiments!! Awesome release!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors you used. This release is just so much fun.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Alvina said...

Wow, I love your card is just beautiful, thanks for the sneak, you did a great job.

alvinadiazatmsndotcom

Kimberly said...

Super cute! I love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the flowers. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Kim H said...

Oh Stacey ~ this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the subtle inking, the papers, the colors and oh my all the new products you used! BEAUTIFUL job ~ again o you have any Oreos???

Angela Crafty Spot said...

This is a great card!! It is so beautifully!! Love the colors you went with.
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Super sweet card love how you used Sneak Peek #1 goodies and it's so cute how your flower matches the paper. Great ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

Katia said...

The palette of color in your card is absolutely beautiful!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful colors palette and love the new MCT dies used. Great job ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!! LOVE IT!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

Jeri said...

Very pretty card. You've used the new products just perfectly.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Gaylynn said...

Lovely showcase again today. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

CathyinMN said...

Such a sweet card! I like the fun and different patterned papers you used; they add so much interest.
cathyscreationstation@gmail.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!

Veronica
Mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Stacey I love your card !! Great sneak peek loving the circles :) TFS Vicky
win_or_lose52 at Hotmail dot com

Helen said...

This is a very pretty card!
hbisesi@comcast.net

Lady Fair said...

Love your card, so many details! Also love how you rounded opposite corners, very clever! I'm definitely getting this release.

Kelli B. said...

Super cute card. I love your color choice! The circle die with the large fancy die is a must have! Thanks for sharing your talents!
kelreads@gmail.com

Pat N. said...

Beautiful! Love that large circle die. This is a great card.

Debbie said...

love the colors on the card, beautiful thanks for the inspiration
upnurse at aol dot com

Brenda said...

Oh my Stacey this card is just beautiful!! First off I just love that wavy circle and those other circle dies! Those script sentiment dies are just amazing and I so love them and I am really loving the water color script stamp on the flower-that just looks amazing and store bought!! I also love how you did your corners of this card. What a fabulous start to the week and I so can't wait to see what else is in store for us this week! Hugs
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Monica said...

Adorable card

Diana said...

pretty card, love the colors.

bdcampers@msn.com

Sue D said...

Your card is fabulous. I like the layout and the colors and patterns.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

D- said...

I LOVE your card. Great colors and design. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{DMCARDMAKER}{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Pretty card!!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Stacey! Love the colors and beautiful papers!
AWESOME day 1 sneak!

quilt4fun2 said...

Good point about cards to send just because! It is good to get something other than bills. I like the script on the flower and the smooth dots. The colors are so pretty together. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Darlene said...

Well, your card is fabulous! TFS

desaucier at bellsouth dot net

lindagk23 said...

Love your card! So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Cynthia Clark said...

Very pretty! Love the papers!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a lovely card. I like the colors you picked.
jeria22@yahoo.com

marg0006 said...

Great layering and like the embellishes.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Glora said...

You make such beautiful, clean and elegant looking cards. I'm always so impressed whenever I stop over here. You did an amazing job at showcasing these awesome new products! AMAZING!!! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Stacey!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Nana said...

Fabulous card. Love the designs and the papers you used. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...