Monday, January 20, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up #23


Happy Monday!
 Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by 
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is Shaped Cards!! 
Here are the fabulous sponsors for this linky party:

$20

$5

&


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


I decided to get a jump start on Valentine's Day by making my hubby this card.
For my card base, I simply welded 2 of the heart shapes together, cut it out and folded. I then started adding all the layers. The little girl and boy are popped up with some foam adhesive to give the card a little more dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Don't forget to head over to Craftin Desert Diva's to see the fabulous shaped cards that my wonderfully creative DT sisters came up with :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies Used:

Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Madly In Love (DCWV)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn), Rosebud (Memento)
Punches/Dies: Small Heart (SU!), Tags (QuicKutz)
Silhouette Online Store Files: Kiss (Design ID 20359), Heart (Design ID 25779)
Misc.: Tulle, Twine (Darice), White Gel Pen


7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely DARLING!! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I cannot tell you how much I like this! It is just as cute as a button. What adorable silhouettes!

Have a wonderful day! Hugs.

Donna K said...

These are a couple of adorable little smoochers, Stacey!! Totally cute, love that scallop heart design too. Great card!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a sweet card Stacey, I just love the cute kissing couple :)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Stacey!! The silhouette couple is so cute!! Love the scallop heart and tulle bow!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ this is ADORABLE! I LOVE the silhouette in the heart! Too CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...