Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fintastic Day!


Hi everyone!
Happy Saturday!
I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

Today I get to show you a fun little card using those awesome


I decided to make an all occasion card to have on hand. 
I love that little fish!
I found him in the Silhouette Online Store. The file is titled Fish In Bowl, design ID 39243.
I ran my top blue layer through the cuttlebug using my swiss dots embossing folder. 
I added some firefly stickles to my kelp and some crystal effects to some of the rocks as well as the bubbles. 



Here he is getting ready to swim by


to say HI!:

Action Wobbles bring so much fun to all your projects!

You can purchase Action Wobbles at the

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this card while on the Action Wobble Design Team*

Supplies:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Kraft (Recollections), Green & Oranges (?)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stamp: Pun In The Sun (Joy's Life Stamps)
Ink: Midnight Muse (SU!)
Silhouette: Fish In Bowl (39243)
Misc.: Crystal Effects 9SU!), White Gel Pen (Marvy), Firefly Stickles, Action Wobble
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...