Saturday, July 13, 2013

Beary Best Wishes!

Hi guys!
I hope your Saturday is off to a great start! Today I get to show you another project using those awesome

This week the Joy's Life DT is having a free for all!!
Since I am running a little low on birthday cards, I decided to make one to add to my card stash.


I fell in love with this little bear with the frosting all over his face as soon as I saw him in the Silhouette store.
The bear is titled Party Bear (design ID 43753). The oval also came from the Silhouette store, Nesting Ovals Pinked Edge (design ID 4585). I stamped my sentiment and then I ran the oval through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots embossing folder.  I then popped up the oval  with some foam adhesive.  The little bear is also popped up with some foam adhesive. For my cupcake sprinkles, I drew them with a marker and then added some fruit punch stickles to each sprinkle. 


Look how perfect that sentiment is for my card!
My sentiment came from the Punny Animals set.
Look at all the great greetings on there:


So fun!!

You can find all of Joy's stamps at her online store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life DT Blog for daily inspiration using Joy's Life Stamps!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cardstock: Blue (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Ink: Strawberry Slush (SU!)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Silhouette Files: Party Bear (43753) & Nesting Ovals Pinked Edge (4585)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (SU!), Fruit Punch Stickles

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That bear with the frosting around his mouth is just adorable!!


Tara

L.B. said...

Love the sweet face with frosting on it

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

What a sweet face!!! Made me smile!!!

Migdalia said...

He is so SWEET!! That is so me when I am eating cake or cupcake...LOL! Love it!! Stinkin Cute!
My Bday is in june..lol..just incase..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Patty B said...

Stacey, this is so freakin CUTE!!!!! It made me smile!:)

Life and Knits said...

Adorable!!

Susie

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Stacey!!! love his messy little mouth! such a cute cut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...