Saturday, April 13, 2013

Recipe Box

Hi everyone!
Any crafting plans this weekend? 
Today I get  to show you another fun project using CTMH stamps for Dr. Phil Scraps!

Awhile back I picked up a plain recipe box from my local craft store.
Well, I am a crafter so I can't have anything plain so I decided to alter it with a Rooster theme. :) 



I cut my rooster out of the From My Kitchen cricut cartridge at 3.5". The "recipes" oval on the top of the box was also cut out of the From My Kitchen cricut cartridge at 3.5".
To cover my box, I used some Champagne Cardstock (X5931) and inked all my edges.
See that chicken wire stamp border?? How perfect is that stamp for this project?? That came from the 

There are a total of three border stamps on the Distressed Backgrounds (D1544) set, and they are all fabulous and distressed.

Here is a close up of my stamping so that you can see some of the distressing:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to check out Dr. Phil Scraps for daily inspiration and weekly giveaways!

Have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Dr. Phil Scraps Design Team*

Supplies:
CTMH Products:

Other Products Used:
Card Stock: Black (Recollections) & Red, yellow and blue were all from my scrap bin :)
Cricut Cartridge: From My Kitche
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn), Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Misc.: Ribbon (Dollar Tree), Button, Hemp Cord, White Gelly Roll Pen

5 comments:

Nana said...

Adorable.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY!I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Georgiana said...

Super cute. Any time I see a chicken or rooster I think of Jessica (Chick-n-Scrap). She would love this!

Unknown said...

Stacy, This is just wonderful! I love that chicken wire it's perfect. What a super adorable recipe box.


Tara

Kimberly J. said...

This is awesome!! I just love it!! :) Finally using yours! I haven't had a chance to use mine! Maybe soon ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...