Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life is a Bowl of Cherries


Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I get to share with you another project using that awesome 


I decided to make a fun little card that will hopefully brighten someone's day with that cute little sentiment!
After I stamped my sentiment, I ran it through my cuttlebug with one of the dies from the Big Scallop Rectangles Small die set from Spellbinders. I popped it up on my card with some foam adhesive. I also stamped it onto some of my patterned paper so that I could fussy cut it out and adhere it to my bowl to give my card a little more depth. For my cherries, I simply added some of that awesome CANDi. One cherry is glued down, the other is popped up with some CANDi Fix.

Doesn't the CANDi make those cherries pop?


There are so many great colors and patterns in the CANDi line!

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by the Craftwork Cards USA blog for daily inspiration!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Craftwork Cards USA DT*

Supplies:
Card stock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamp: Bowl of Cherries (Shabby Green Door)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Traditional Eyelet (Martha Stewart), Big Scallop Rectangles Small (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Craftwork Cards CANDi, CANDi Fix, Ribbon (Offray), Glossy Accents)

6 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I love your card. It has a Mary Englebright feel to it. It brightened my day. :) ~Tami

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

SandeeNC said...

What a cute card Stacey, it will surely brighten someone's day! Joined your blog and looking forward to getting to know you better,(new DT member for Paper Playtime ), waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the colors. Your newest follower here. I too just became a member of the DT over at Paper Playtime. We are on the same group look forward to seeing your creations and getting to you know.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card!Lovely Sentiment!
Have a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...